|Product Name||canned mackerel in salt water/brine|
|Brand Name||support OEM service|
|Ingredients||Fish(Mackerel), Water, Salt, Seasoning, Brine|
|Processing way||Head off, gutted, tail off|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
|Storage Conditions||Normal Temperature and Dry|
Mackerel fish in brine compared with mackerel in tomato sauce, it can better reflect the original fatter, meatier and closer to natural taste of mackerel.
- Lightly flavor mackerel fillets and the rich texture of brine combine to create the perfect snack or boost of protein.
- Rich in Protein and OMEGA-3S, canned fish is high in protein and omega-3s, which are important for the heart, brain and eyes; you can easily add protein to any meal or snack with mackerel in brine.
- Light Flavour, a much lighter and more delicate flavour than other canned fish, mackerel makes the perfect snack.
- Wild-Caught, Fresh taste caught wild in the cool, clean waters of the North Atlantic.
1. Good Price--due to large stable quantity of canned mackerel per month
2. Big Capacity-- base on reliable raw material supplier and efficient production capacity
3. Good Quality-- experienced QC control from raw material purchasing to finished product loading
4. Good After sale Service---we insist customers are the top.
Mackerel fish is delivered to our factory either directly from the fishing vessel or from reefer ships delivering from fishing companies. The majority of the Mackerel delivered is frozen. So we need to defrost the raw materials.
First we clean the whole pieces and slices and remove the skin, bones, fins, and any remaining entrails or dark meat. The fillets are then cut for subsequent packaging.
Packaging, adding liquid to cover them, and closing the containers
Once parts have been cleaned, they are then manually packaged, the sauces are prepared and the liquids to cover them are added: oil, brine, or sauce.
Sterilization and final cooling of the containers. The temperatures and sterilization times are standardized by the company and vary depending on the sizes, products, and packing liquids that are to be sterilized. They are rapidly cooled via overpressure to avoid any deformations in the containers. Click here to learn more about our products.